Location: East End (15221)
Schedule: Mon-Fri; Full Time (start time 6:45am)
Summary of Job Duties:
Positions Available in East End (15221)
The Van Driver is primarily responsible for transporting elderly program participants to and from the day center and their residence, to outside appointments and activities, delivering medical equipment, etc as requested by the Transportation Supervisor.
The Van Driver position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
A PA Driver's License is required
Previous passenger transport experience including experience transporting individuals with special mobility needs or equivalent. For example: ACCESS Driver, School Bus Driver, Transit Driver, EMT, etc. Prior experience in the geriatric field helpful.
- Knowledge of the area roads in the programs catchment area.
- Ability to read a road map.
- Ability to deal professionally and diplomatically with participants and other staff.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be mentally alert and have the ability to effectively plan and organize assignments in the most efficient manner.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to function in stressful situations.
Thanks for your interest in a Van Driver position with Community LIFE
Apply for this Position Share this Position