Schedule: Mon-Fri (Approx 6:30a-4p)
Summary of Job Duties:
The Transportation Supervisor is responsible for the general supervision, scheduling and training of the transportation staff including: Coordination/delegation of daily duties to ensure participant Plan of Care is followed, communication with other departments, problem solving and compliance with Community LIFE policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. The Transportation Supervisor maintains the day-to-day operations of the transportation department to ensure safe transport of participants and is responsible for coordinating and scheduling transportation services as requested by the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT). The Transportation Supervisor must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to assess, plan care for and provide service to frail elders according to assigned responsibilities and Community LIFE standards and be proficient in using computer software for scheduling and generating reports.
High school graduate or equivalent
Valid PA Driver's License
Minimum of two years experience transporting and/or coordinating transport of frail or elderly individuals. Supervisor/lead experience required.
· Knowledge of needs of elderly population in various disciplines.
· Ability to accept and utilize supervision to maintain high standards of quality.
· Effective written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to give directions to drivers or other necessary staff.
· Strong organizational and planning skills; ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Strong teamwork and conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to work effectively as a team member with staff, participants, providers and referral sources.
· Dependable, resourceful and flexible.
· Computer skills
Apply for this Position Share this Position