Scheduler / Personal Care Coordinator
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:30a-4p
Summary of Job Duties:
The Scheduler (Personal Care Coordinator) is responsible for scheduling home care services as requested by the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) in a courteous and professional manner. The Personal Care Coordinator is responsible for verifying and confirming schedules with participants and team members and verifying that home care visits are made. Responsible for verifying and confirming schedules with participants and team members and verifying that home care visits are made. Additional responsibilities will include: data entry for billing, payroll support and general administrative support.
The Scheduler / Personal Care Coordinator requires an Associate's Degree in business or related field with 1 year of experience scheduling home health staff OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
One year of experience staffing preferably in the healthcare field. Scheduling experience in the home care staffing industry is preferred. Experience with scheduling software is preferred.
- Must be able to think using logic and posses the ability to analyze information
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing human resources issues is very helpful.
- Must be able to deliver high quality work within established time frames.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal/external customers both in writing and orally.
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS Office and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong math aptitude.
- Detail oriented
- General office skills – phone system, copier, fax, adding machine
- Impeccable follow-up skills
Thanks for your interest in Community LIFE
Apply for this Position Share this Position