Department: CNA/Home Health
Schedule: As determined by Supervisor
Summary of Job Duties:
The Program Assistant/Escort is responsible for escorting (via Community LIFE vehicles) program participants to and from the day center and their residence, to outside appointments and activities as requested by the Transportation Supervisor, Day Center Supervisor or Day Center Manager. The Program Assistant/Escort provides assistance to participants at the day center (with: activities, personal care, activities of daily living, etc.).
High School Diploma or equivalent.
At least one year of related experience working with a frail elderly population. Experience as a personal care aide, home health aide or nursing assistant is desired.
- Handle information in a confidential manner.
- Deal professionally and diplomatically with participants and other staff
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Be mentally alert and have the ability to effectively plan and organiz assignments in the most efficient manner.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to function in stressful situations.
Apply for this Position Share this Position