Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:30am - 4:00pm
Summary of Job Duties:
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Outreach Manager to build relationships with referral sources in and will be responsible for supporting portions of the marketing plan developed by the Outreach Manager and Director of Marketing. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for helping the department achieve enrollment goals by fostering and maintaining relationships with key referral sources and by conducting various marketing activities. Local travel up to 50% of time.
Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business/Communications, Marketing/Sales or Public Health related field.
Valid PA Driver's License
Two to four years of experience in sales, healthcare, marketing, public relations, business development, or social services preferred. Equivalent experience in Service Coordination, case management, discharge planning or social work may be considered.
- Superior verbal presentation l skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Demonstratable organizational skills
- Knowledge of the LIFE/PACE Program preferred
- Clean, professional image, behavior and demeanor is expected of all times
- Possess the ability to work effectively within a culturally, socioeconomically and educationally diverse population.
- Must possess empathy and compassion for the aging population and their needs
- Ability to form positive interpersonal relations in dealing with a wide range of staff as well as external contacts
- Goal-driven with a competitive edge
- Ability to multi task, be organized, and manage time appropriately
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Computer literacy including ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proactive, forward thinking
- Able to work with minimal direction and still meet deadlines
- Ability to promote the program in a positive, patient approach that builds trust in the Community LIFE brand and contributes to continued growth and expansion for the company
Apply for this Position Share this Position